As a speaker about conservation, I focus on hope and inspiration. Sharing stories from WILD LIVES and from my personal life, my talks focus on contemporary conservation issues and the hope for the future of our planet. I also speak on writing.
Select List of Talks:
- April 2017, Journey Santa Fe, Collected Works, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- July 2017, Southwest Environmental Center, Las Cruces, New Mexico
- August 2018, Lobos of the Southwest, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- February 2018, Speakers Inspiring Awareness, College of Southern Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- May 2018, Lunch and Learn, Temple Beth Shalom, Santa Fe, New Mexico
"Thank you for your passion and for sharing your expertise with Las Vegas community members and the students and faculty at the College of Southern Nevada. I left both of your talks inspired and enlightened! I enjoyed your presentation style and found your delivery--engaging, candid and authoritative. Thank you for making the first Speakers Inspiring Awareness (SIA) event a success! "-- Dr. Andrea Brown, Department of Human Behavior, College of Southern Nevada
If you are interested in having me as a speaker to talk about conservation or writing, please use my contact page to get in touch with me.